Adapting to the new conditions and regulations due to COVID-19, we comply with all provisions on health measures in our accommodation.
• Disinfection of areas by an accredited cleaning crew.
• Antiseptic solutions in all public areas.
• Resetting of dining capacity in the breakfast room and outdoors, so that necessary distance meet the requirements.
• Compliance with hygiene rules (use of a mask, disposable gloves and proper hand hygiene) by the hotel staff.
• Report and record of incoming guests.
• Direct contact with the Hellenic National Public Health Organization and the General Hospital of Nafplio, so that there is timely and reliable medical guidance, in case of suspected outbreak.
• Careful cleaning of all public areas of the hotel, emphasising on the surfaces in question.
• Breakfast service choosing an individual menu and defining serving time, to avoid overcrowding.
• Extended duration of check-in and check-out duration between stays. Check-out to 11:00 a.m. and check-in from 15:00 p.m.
• Sterilization of the key cards before the arrival and after the departure of guests.
• During accommodation, the daily cleaning of rooms, change of bedding and towels will be carried out only upon request of the guest.
From your part, please:
• Comply with the necessary measures of personal protection and personal hygiene.
• Keep the necessary distance during check-in, check-out and breakfast time.
• Avoid overcrowding in the elevator (no more than 2 persons).
• Avoid using the elevator with people staying in different rooms.
• Comply with the check-in and check-out hours.
• If you have any suspicious symptom, even after your departure, contact us.
Care and safety of guests and staff is a top priority for Carpe Diem Boutique Hotel family.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!